Thursday, January 27, 2011

because we needed a new post

I don't know why, but every time james and I see this picture of george we start laughing,


I was trying to take a cute picture of him to commemorate his two month mark.
but I guess he wasn't having it. 
either he already thinks his mom is really dumb or I just have a very serious little boy.



5 comments:

alesha said...

hahaha oh gosh, I laughed out loud at work!
George looks so grown up and sophisticated (as sophisticated as you can look in sweats).
He needs a mustache and eye glass ;)

Ferrin Family said...

So cute!! I think he looks like Brett in that picture. I miss him. I wish we could have gotten together this week. Dang snow!!!!!

Heather Harman said...

I LOVE that picture....So cute!!!!

Teri Harman said...

Ha! What a face. I love it.

Cass said...

I just started laughing so hard! I think I scared Herbie a bit! That is a great picture, he is such a chunk, I love it!