Saturday, January 15, 2011

a claim to fame...

 yes, it's true george, at the young age of two months, has made his television debut!




my aunt Keri is a producer at KSL and she called to ask if we would help with a story on the wonders of breastfeeding. George excels in this genera so we said yes. Although, I must admit that after I agreed to the story I naively called my aunt back and asked if I would be on camera, as I had gone with the "stay at home mom look" yesterday. She laughed and reminded me she worked for the news, so yes a camera would be on me as well. bummer.

lucky for me I have talented in laws who helped dress us for our big moment. marci did my make-up and jill dressed george, and together we were set for our 15 mins of fame.  I guess George wanted to add a bit of drama to the story with a few tears. We were glad though that his cute cousins Harman and Annabelle joined in the fun.





4 comments:

Sarah said...

ooo la la. you looked nice!

Williams Family said...

Ha Ha! Way to go George. I miss him! Lets plan Disneyland.

Ferrin Family said...

Alright George! Hey we want to go to Disneyland too! Get me out of this damn cold weather!!

Jen said...

You look great Erin! And George is adorable. I can't believe how big he is already!