Sunday, June 24, 2012

it came with the frame....

we had another round of family pics taken. george is a year older and looks nothing like our chubby baby anymore. I figured it was time to cheese it up for the camera again. I hate having pictures taken. too much work for a couple quick snaps of the camera. but thanks to james cousin, luke, who did an awesome job winning george over, I think we got some keepers...


i love when george smiles big.  he grandpa ears poke out just a tich more.  he was a handful, but luke got him laughing.


so, now all that is left is deciding which family print to print for our home. the last nail in the coffin when it comes to family pics...

option 1,


option 2,


i'll probably just flip a coin. unless I can recruit someone else to pick for me. anyone??

4 comments:

buttercupbugs said...

Cute photos Erin..I love them all so I'm no help!! xo

Ferrin Family said...

They are adorable! I agree with ya...so much work for an hour of picture taking. I guess they do last a lifetime. I like both family pictures! The second one is more of a close up so I vote that one.

Jen said...

I love the first family picture, so that's my vote, of course though, since Luke took the pictures I'm already partial.

Sarah said...

Those are great. George has grown up so much!