I think I'm failing as a blogger.
I haven't posted any cute I love you notes to my husband
or ranted on about what great people in my life that might be celebrating their birthdays.
And sadly I don't refer to this blog as my journal and make day to day rantings of my hum drum life.
But worst of all... I haven't posted one picture of my ever expanding belly! gasp!! yes I should be kicked off and banned from all sources of the blogging world. So after numerous requests (okay only one) and being persuaded by all those cool bloggers out there, I gave in.
Here is my cute baby bump in all it's cutie patootie growing glory!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
(man I wish I could add sound effects too)
oh, you weren't expecting that.
well, I wasn't either. but this is how I feel,
plus I think she may carry it a bit more flattering then I do!
5 comments:
hahaha love it you bum! I got excited for a bit!
I have to admit when I read this post title I was in complete shock and then I got thinking something is wrong with erin, she would never post this. Maybe someone has hacked into her blog and is posting things for her! Then when I scrolled down, there was classic erin back in all her glory! (PS - I hope your boobs aren't that saggy!)
Oh wow! It's been a long time since I've seen you... I guess my memories of you are slightly off. I don't remember you looking so round and saggy. I was pretty excited to see an actual bump though..thanks for the let down!
Oh man! I was so excited, then you let me down :( Since I don't get to see you everyday like before, I really think you should post a pic. At least tell us what you are having!
Oh come on that's cheating! Haha. I have to say I surprised when I scrolled down. Now you need to post a real one!!
Post a Comment