Wednesday, February 17, 2010

the wedding continues

here are all the pics we snapped of the wedding so for all those who wanted the down low of what we did in vernal here you are. i hope you do enjoy!!!!




and the parts we left out are pretty funny too, so I thought I would share.
first, james was listening to music on the way down to vernal and borrowed Matt's headphones only to take them out a half our later and realize the plastic ear piece had wedged itself deep into his ear!!!! panic!!! so needless to say we went on a hunt for a pair of tweezers pulled over and john used his trained hands and light touch to tweeze the ear piece out of James inner ear canal. phew!!!!!

and no event could be complete with out some sort of bodily liquid flowing from one end or another due to a laughing fit. I did something to make poor Matt laugh, (while he was sitting on my lap I might add!), and the fool, who was full to the brim with cafe rio, blue candy, water and pretzel's laughed, choked and then barfed all over the chair, carpet and himself! but not on me! nope I saw the first droolings of tiffany blue spit and pushed him up and off me so fast it was all a fuzzy blur. I of course ran to my mother who was standing dutifully in line representing the family at their finest!!!! whoops! Matt reeked of barf for the rest of the evening! it was quite the feat to hold ones breath and smile if you happened to be standing by Matt in the pictures!!!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Yay!! So fun to re-live the day. I especially love the Vernal pic of John with his pretzel fangs. :-)

alesha said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Great day-great families! Love you guys!

Lindsay said...

Hah love it! You are so funny Erin, I love reading your blog!