in celebratory fashion we
pigged out on
national pig day!!!!! it was glorious!!! from the decor to the meal everything was deswine! (hahahah, just a little piggy humor) hope your national pig day was just as grovvy!!!

our awesome menu: the entertainment and food was suburb!!

our pretty in pink pig decor and a way cute cake, we named him dessert!!!!!! to bad he didn't taste very good!!!! (p.s always check your expiration date on your veggie oil)
these are all the porkers!!!!! great looking bunch huh!?
it was a great party!! who knew pigs could be so great!!!!! we're for sure doing it again next year! it's to great of a holiday to pass up!!!!
3 comments:
your parents house looks awesome! I love the color of the walls! You guys are too funny! I love that you guys celebrated that.
I find it a little wierd that you celebrated national pig day when you don't even like ham. Interesting....
That is so funny! That pig cake is way cute. Is this Erin's family? Awesome holiday tradition! Maybe we'll pick it up!
Post a Comment