My favorite holiday is halloween!!!! it's spooktastic!, the smells, crisp air, tons of candy it's just the best!!! so imagine my thrill when james aunt jill (also a halloween fanatic) showed me her awesome new halloween decoration for the year!!! what could be better then drinking spooky, eyeball punch out of a pumpkin bowl!!!!! I was a bit envious but as all my envious desires usually go, knew this was something I'd have to wait for when money is a constant in my bank account! But I guess the ghouls and ghost of halloween over heard my plight because just as I was gushing over the greatness of this bowl james grandma over heard my delight and excitment and told me I could have hers!!! I was shocked, and not wanting to be the snooty granddaughter in law i decided to gratefully decline the offer. How could I take something so great from such a great lady. But she insisted and told me I better now leave without taking it home with me. she was watching me to closely for me to refuse again, so I decided to take her up on the generous offer! I guess I'll be having one of the greatest halloween parties this year all because of this fabulous gift, that reflects the wonderfulness of halloween!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
For This is Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite holiday is halloween!!!! it's spooktastic!, the smells, crisp air, tons of candy it's just the best!!! so imagine my thrill when james aunt jill (also a halloween fanatic) showed me her awesome new halloween decoration for the year!!! what could be better then drinking spooky, eyeball punch out of a pumpkin bowl!!!!! I was a bit envious but as all my envious desires usually go, knew this was something I'd have to wait for when money is a constant in my bank account! But I guess the ghouls and ghost of halloween over heard my plight because just as I was gushing over the greatness of this bowl james grandma over heard my delight and excitment and told me I could have hers!!! I was shocked, and not wanting to be the snooty granddaughter in law i decided to gratefully decline the offer. How could I take something so great from such a great lady. But she insisted and told me I better now leave without taking it home with me. she was watching me to closely for me to refuse again, so I decided to take her up on the generous offer! I guess I'll be having one of the greatest halloween parties this year all because of this fabulous gift, that reflects the wonderfulness of halloween!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment