why, yes. yes, I am a first time mother.
so, george is your only child?
a spoiled first born?
yes, haha. I guess we fit the mold. why do you ask?
because who else would be insane enough to give in to their whiney, molar teething, longest day ever, 16 month olds childs pleas to play up on the counter inside a cupboard he wanted desperately to explore and then top it all off by thinking it funny enough to grab the camera and snap a few shots while barely holding on to him with one hand and snapping a the photo opp you just couldn't miss out on with the other!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, yeah. that would be me....
his mother.
the one who also gave him a cookie after I set him off the counter to get him to stop crying.



1 comment:
Oh, I remember those days. I used to let Cecilia play in the sink and basically flood the whole kitchen. Emma has never done that :) But I still do give my kids cookies to get them to stop crying.
Post a Comment