Monday, January 23, 2012

a day in the life of george...

here are some random shots of george over the span of a few days. I find him doing the weirdest things and in the strangest places. to be a one year old and have every nook and cranny of your home be interesting to you! I wish I could know what he is thinking when I find him doing/trying out all these interesting things, but I guess that's only for him know.

 I wish he could do more then remove all our utensils from the drawer and whip me up something good to eat, because I stink when it comes to figuring out what to make, or what sounds good.
making a mess at grandma jill's
no need for me anymore, he successfully reached his food and fed himself. like a little bear pawing around for scraps. it's so handy to be super tall, (can't wait for him to do my bidding when he's older!!)
he loves to eat his snacks on the stool grandpa jay made him. but first he has to make himself comfortable,
when he's done with his snacks, he licks the bottom of the stool legs. it's gross. I don't know what he is thinking or how he doesn't get splinters.
discovering the world of color, I wish his artistic span had lasted longer then 5 mins.
 bowls always make better hats,
until you find an actual hat.
we love our generous hand me downs and couldn't resist this awesome reversible outfit! james dubbed it the Alcatraz sweat suit!
"bad breath,have you" for some reason yoda tastes really good. it's always yoda, and it always goes straight in george's mouth.
george doesn't nap, he rests. so through out the day I'll find him on the floor of some random room or sitting lazily on the couch, where he decided to take a quick breather and rejuvenate for the next umpteen hours of discovery.
the bathroom floor grossed me out just a little!
we haven't missed the snow and love to go on walks, (especially when mud and dirt are involved, sorry no pics of that fun mess)
but i like it best when he no longer smells like little boy sweat!
i think he likes his baths too!there is never a dull moment with george!

4 comments:

Ferrin Family said...

haha so cute! I so wish we could know what little kids think. That would solve so many questions we have. I love the picture of George smiling in the tub. He looks just like James!

Williams Family said...

George! Macy and Olivia probably watched george running about 5 times. They laughed and laughed. Love that kid!

Heather Harman said...

LOVE that little guy!!!

Lindsay said...

So stinkin cute, i can't believe how big he is getting :)