there have been many george's thoughout the ages,
so we decided to add to the mix,
and think we've created the cutest one of all...
George Lachoneus Harman
11-9-10
8lbs 2 oz 21 3/4"
after some wicked bad contractions that made me swear just a little,
and a wonderful, never to do without, epidural,
george made his entrance into the world!!!!
I could not have been more grateful!!!!
he's pretty cute and we can't get enough of him!
who knew that james and I could make such a cute little thing!
here are just a few of my favorite things about George
he's offically given james the title of "dad"
he has the thickest, blondest hair ever!! that gets really fluffy after his baths
he makes the greatest faces
he has extra long toes and scrawny chicken legs.
when he cries his cheeks shake and his lip quivers!
I hope he stays little and cute forever!
and I have been officially accepted into the sorority of motherhood,
and have the rump to prove it!
I should have more shame about posting this pic,
but really I laughed so hard when I found it on our camera I couldn't not post it!
it's no small feat pushing out an 8 pound baby
and if a grandma butt is my claim to fame I'll cherish the reward!
(plus we all need a good laugh right?)
(i laugh right out loud every time I scroll down!! which sadly doesn't help the pain!)


8 comments:
Oh man erin, he's so cute! I can't wait to hold him next weekend! Congrats you two!
HA! You are brave. Don't you love what motherhood does for our bodies?
He's adorable. Can't wait to see little George.
Hooooooraaaay! Congratulations again!
That picture is so stinkin funny! I laughed right out loud! And George is so cute! I can't wait to meet him! Congrats!
Erin you make me laugh! I loved all the 'Georges' and the picture at the end with his mouth in the big round O. You guys enjoy that little one! Can't wait to meet him.
Erin and James....
Welcome little George! Scott and I have had a great laugh! George is a handsome little dude! Can't wait to come and visit! We love you both!
Kim and Scott
I am so glad you guys are finally parents! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out all the time again. George is so stinkin cute!! And ALL that hair!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!I need to hold George.
Post a Comment