I looked at the pee stick and what did I see......
a questionable plus sign staring back at me?
spring might have brought us a nice surprise, a baby budding right before our eyes!?
I called the doctor very quick,
he said my dear this is not a trick
it wasn't very so....
the harman's will be adding to their family tree........


8 comments:
Hip hip hooray!!! Loved the poem! What if you did have twins???
YAY YAY YAY =) Soo cute erin!
You are too cute! Love your poem. I'm SOOOO happy for you guys! I don't know your hubster but I know you and I can already tell that the little bugger is going to be so awesome. :) Congrats!!!
......um twins? or not? you know that you have an excellent chance. As i did! wouldn't that just be the best for James! I am sooooo Happy for you! but seriously, are you having twins?
Is this an April fools joke?
Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you! So does the picture mean your planning on twins?? You guys will be such cute parents!! Yay!
yay! so excited for you guys! i saw something about this on your SIL's blog and was waiting for you to finally announce it. congrats!!
Oh my goodness! Congrats! I am so sad I don't see you as much anymore. But, I knew it was going to be you or Cassie that had a kid first even though you both said it would be me. I blog stalked and found your blog through Katie Prescott's. Let me know if you want an invite to read mine, blythestarkie45@gmail.com
Post a Comment