if you are in the need for a good laugh, I'll allow you to have one at my expense (usually I do it on accident, this time I'm actually consenting to it.) Below is a letter I wrote to my cousin in my grade school days (you can try and figure out my age but I won't willing divulge that info since i was a little to old to be spelling so very poorly). James says it's all the funnier when read in a "kidrock/joe dirt" voice. enjoy....

6 comments:
Love it! I think we can guess your age thought because the date is on the top!! We love you Erin!
Ya haha so that makes you 12? And i love the Keroppi stationary. he was awesome
Hah that is great! I love your explaination of W/B at the end!
ha ha! awesome! You have come a long way. I'm so proud of you!
p/s.. Keroppi stationary reminds me of Cassie's notes!
Wow..what a long time ago!
Ahh - such memories. You're the best!
I just peed my pants laughing! Thanks for making a snowy, icky work day so much better. :-)
Post a Comment