Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween !!!!!!

The Autumn winds have come and gone and so have the spooky moments of all hallows eve! But I think my heart is ready for a little relaxation because i've had more then my fair share of spooks this month! Bring on the turkey!
We started october off with a boo! and went to the This is t
he Place Park and toured their haunted village! being the lame history nerd in the group I thought this would be a nice semi spooky stroll around the ancient homes and listening to ghost stories about the dead pioneers who forgot to track on with the rest of the dead when they gave up the ghost millennia ago! but no! this was not semi spook at all this was full throttle shriek!!!!! I've never been so terrified. I was movin and shakin and twirling every which way to get james to protect me, but he's really not so hot at it. And while everyone else was laughing their guts out at my terrified manner, I was really and truly on the verge of tinkling in my pants! now that would of been a halloween horror! what kind of 25 year old pees their pants out of fright???! The worst came when we went entered the butchers home, the strobe lights were blinking and my heart was a sinking! I was pretty scared, and it was a larger house so booking to the exit wasn't as easy at one would think. anyway, this butcher took to my hysteria and would not leave me the heck alone! not only do he keep jumping out at me around every corner, he followed me out of the house! and when I had a spell of dry heaving over the smell of cow manure outside the barn and was really thinking I was going to lose my innards, he still would not leave me alone. If I saw someone convulsing in vomiting motions that would scare me to move away, but he kept going strong. I finally managed to reach safety at the next house when all the sudden to my horror he's back! that moron was having so much fun with me that he decided it was worth leaving his post and having one last scare! I'm glad I made someones halloween better because he really shook mine up! poor james got the worst of it i'm afraid, because in my terror I graped his finger, looped him around and pulled! yowzers! james finger was all bruised and swollen, i'm pretty sure it's not broken, but definitely sprained! Just a little proof of the hell I was put through I think.

My favorite part of Halloween!!!

if I had a child, she would look like this and
most definitely wear a pig costume!!!


we wrapped up halloween with two spectacular pumpkin carving parties. james really out did himself this year and won both go arounds with the coolest pumpkin. I did alright. it was really fun. we even went and picked our pumpkins from pumpkin patch! totally awesome, rows and rows of pumpkins, makes choosing kind of hard, but all the better when you pick the perfect pattern to go with it!
this halloween has been spectacular, we'll wrap it up with a few more treats and get ready to sleep it all off come turkey time! gobble gobble!!!

No comments: